Driven by our mission to help entrepreneurs avoid financial mistakes, we launch our first talk with John, co-founder and CEO of a unicorn Sendbird.
Sendbird is the no.1 conversation platform for mobile apps, powering 300M+ people every month. Sendbird raised over $200M from YC, Softbank, and Tiger Capital.
In this interview:
- John’s role in financial management
- G Sheets as a meditation
- what key metrics to track in SaaS/PaaS (Platform as a Service) business
- OKRs or KPIs – what is better?
- target and baseline planning in unicorn business
- personal vs business planning
Have fun watching the full video and may the profit be with you 💸